CAPM® Certification Training Course
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) ® certification is a worthy elementary level qualification for project managers offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI) ®.
The CAPM® certification is valid across industries and is recognized worldwide. This certification will validate your fundamental knowledge of project management and its processes. CAPM® is a world-renowned, education and professional experience program for project practitioners. This exam-based certification is useful to achieving high business performance and propels you to the next level of growth.
CAPM® demonstrates your understanding of the principles and terminology of Project Management Institute, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)-Fifth Edition, Project Management Institute, Inc., 2013, the standard of project management’s generally recognized good practices.
PMI® members gain many benefits from being part of the world’s largest project manager member association. They can stay tuned to what is happening locally, regionally and globally in the project management profession by reading all the industry publications delivered directly to their inbox. PMI® members can also access thousands of e-books, articles, white papers, trade publications and more to keep their project skills sharp.
Our CAPM® training program is designed to ensure that you pass the CAPM® exam in your first attempt. Based on the PMBOK®-Guide 5th Edition, the course delivers knowledge of the five process groups and ten knowledge areas as prescribed by PMI®.
- Learn to define and describe common terminology, manage projects faster while using fewer resources
- Avoid common mistakes in managing projects and learn the many tricks of the trade
- Apply International Project Management Standards from PMI® (the PMBOK® Guide) to real-world situations
- Study PMBOK® Guides Five Process Groups, Ten Knowledge Areas, And The Area Of Professional and Social Responsibility
- Gain skills needed to pass the PMI®s Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification Exam
- Prepare for PMP® /CAPM® exams and master test-taking techniques
- Learn PMBOK® Guide terms, definitions, and processes
- Practice styles and types of questions modelled on PMP®/CAPM® exams
- 90 Days Free online access to PMP® e-learning
- 35 PDUs Certificate
- 15 Hours of High Quality full length Audio-Video based on PMBOK® Guide Fifth Edition
- 8 Full-Length Mock Exams featuring 1200 practice questions
- Knowledge Area Questionnaire featuring 400 questions on the 10 Knowledge Areas
- PMP® Exam Blue print (PMP® Exam Application steps and procedure)
- PMP® Math Formula with examples
- PMP® Exam Tips and Techniques
- Ready to use Free Project Management Templates
- Downloadable Courseware e-book (please carry laptop/tablet to refer during class)
- PMP® Exam Application assistance (Assistance with PMI® Registration, PMI® Membership, & PMI® Application procedure)
- End-to-end support via phone, mail, and chat
PMP, PMI, PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- What are PMI® & PMBOK® Guide?
- Evolution of PMI®
- Certifications offered by PMI®
- PMI® Contact Resources
- What is CAPM®??
- Prerequisites for the CAPM® Exam
- CAPM® Exam Syllabus
- The Structure of the CAPM® Exam
- Introduction to CAPM®
- Definition of a Project
- What is Project Management?
- What is Operations Management?
- What is Program Management?
- What is Portfolio Management?
- Project Management Office (PMO)
- Managing Constraints
- Role of a Project Manager
- Organizational Structure
- Enterprise Environmental Factors
- Organizational Process Assets
- Project lifecycle Vs. Product Life cycle
- Project Life Cycle Overview
- Project Lifecycle Vs. Project Management Process
- Key Stakeholders
- Process Groups, Knowledge Areas
- Input/ Output of 47 Project Management Process Groups
- Organizational influences on Project Management
- What is Project Integration Management
- Role of Project Team
- Role of Project Sponsor
- Project Selection Methods
- Core Processes of the Project Integration Management Knowledge Area
- What is Project Scope Management
- Product Scope vs. Project Scope
- Core Processes of the Project Scope Management Knowledge Area
- What is Project Time Management
- What is Project Schedule
- Gantt Charts
- Network Diagram
- Schedule Network Analysis Techniques
- PERT, PERT Analysis, Critical Path Method and Schedule Compression
- Core Processes of the Project Time Management Knowledge Area
- What is Project Cost Management
- Differentiate between Cost Estimating and Cost Budgeting
- Key Terminology in Project Cost Management
- Core Processes of Project Cost Management Knowledge Area
- Earned Value Technique
- What is Quality?
- What is Quality Management?
- Cost of Quality
- Core PM processes of Project Quality Management Knowledge Area
- Seven Basic Tools of Quality
- What is Human Resource Management
- Roles and Responsibilities of the Project Sponsor
- Functional Manager vs. Project Manager
- Core processes of Human Resource Management Knowledge Area
- Conflict Management
- Motivation Theory
- What is Communication?
- Communication Methods, Technology and Channels
- Basic Communication Model
- Key Terminology in Project Communication Management
- Core processes of Communication Management Knowledge Area
- What is Risk?
- Project Management Risks
- How are Risk & EMV calculated?
- Risk Classification
- Decision Tree Analysis
- Risk Reserve & Contingency Reserve
- Key Terminology in Project Risk Management
- Core processes of Risk Management Knowledge Area
- What is a Contract?
- Different Types of Contract
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Contract Types
- Key Terminology in Project Procurement Management
- Core Processes of Project Procurement Management Knowledge Area
- Who is a Stakeholder?
- Stakeholder Register
- Various Analytical Techniques for Stakeholder Analysis
- Various Management and Interpersonal Skills
- Key Terminology in Project Stakeholder Management
- Core processes of Project Stakeholder Management Knowledge Area
- How to Ensure Individual Integrity
- How to Contribute to Project Management Knowledge Base
- Code of Ethics
- Professional Responsibility
- Balance stakeholders interest
- CAPM® type exam questions
- Tricky test questions
- Exam key terms
- Learn right skills in project management
- Be adept in project preparation and planning proficiency
- Gain insights into project executing, monitoring, controlling and management
- Be thorough in estimating project activity costs
- Achieve quality management and quality assurance at every stage
- Get a grip on resourcing, leading and managing a project team
- Be on top with accurate forecast and planning for unexpected downturns
- Master internationally used project management terms, definitions, and processes
- 23 total hours of blended learning (classroom + e-learning)
- 23 PDUs
- Scenarios and case studies
- Industry expert and certified trainers
- Tips and techniques to clear Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® Certification
The minimum educational criterion for Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® certification is to have a high school diploma certificate or any global equivalent.
In terms of Professional experience, you require either 1,500 hours of project practice or a minimum 23 hours of project management prior to the examination.
On successful completion of this course, follow steps mentioned below to earn your credential.To apply for the CAPM®
- Please register and log in to http://www.pmi.org to get started. You can also access a printable CAPM® application form.
- Before you apply kindly check to make sure you meet the set eligibility criteria requirements and can record the information on the application.
- Adhere to the timelines set for the CAPM® Certification application process.
- Make sure you apply for Project Management Institute membership right before you apply for the credential and ensure your membership confirmation before you pay for the
- credential. If the membership has not completely processed, you will be charged non-member rate. If PMI® membership is obtained after you submit payment for the credential, PMI® is not going to refund the difference.
Frequently Asked Questions
With Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or global equivalent), you require a minimum five years/60 months unique non-overlapping professional project management experience during which at least 7,500 hours were spent leading and directing the project* 35 contact hours of formal education With four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or global equivalent), you require a minimum three years/36 months unique non-overlapping professional project management experience during which at least 4,500 hours were spent leading and directing the project* 35 contact hours of formal education.
As PMP® certified professional, you need to renew the certification once in 3 years. The criteria for renewal is collecting 60 PDUs (Professional Development Units) for 3-Year period. This PDUs can be acquired by delivering management training, attending PMI or Other recognized training as well attending PMP chapter conferences.
The Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) Certification is a preliminary-level program in project management offered by the (PMI)®. CAPM® is a globally recognized,meticulously crafted, education and professional experience program for project practitioners. The examination-based competency is critical to achieving high business performance and takes you to the next level of growth.
PMI® offers the following certifications:
- 1.Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
- 2.Project Management Professional (PMP)®
- 3.Program Management Professional (PgMP)®
- 4.Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP)®
- 5.PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®
- 6.PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)®
- 7.PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)®
- 8.PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)®
- 9.Organizational Project Management Maturity Model or OPM3® Professional Certification
You are entitled to full/partial refund as governed by EdHutrefund policies. Do read the policy details.
Yes. You need to bring your Photo ID Proof such as National ID card, Driving License etc., we need this in order to issue Participation Certificate and booking certification exam as required.
EdHut Study Kit include Course ware Hardcopy, Soft copies of study materials, Sample Questions, other required materials.
Yes, we offer course completion certificate after you successfully complete the training program.
We conduct whole day classroom revision session for this reason. In case, if you have quick queries, we fully support you to arrange a call from Trainer.
It is easy to enroll for classroom training online. There are several options to pay either through your debit/credit card that includes Visa Card, MasterCard; American Express or - via PayPal. Payment receipt will be issued to the candidate automatically by email.
Yes, you can extend the access period by paying an additional fee. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Yes, we do offer group packages for the classroom training programs. Contact email@example.com know more about group concessions.
Yes, we do offer group packages for the classroom training programs. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to know more about group concessions.