Professional (PgMP)® Certification Training
The next step after Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification, the Program Management Professional (PgMP)® credential from Project Management Institute (PMI)® addresses the community of professionals who are responsible for the coordinated management of multiple projects that are in alignment with organizational objectives. They are required to direct and manage complex activities that may span functions, organizations, cultures and geographies.
Experience and expertise are essential to live up to the expectations of the company you work for. Job-ready candidates are on great demand and once you qualify yourself in the proper way for the needs of the industry. However, trained employees need to be groomed according to the industry. When it comes to management courses, you need to get yourself certified rom a reputed place like PgMP Training courses. This course is extremely helpful in molding your personality and nature and allowing you to get well groomed for your industry. As the course is internationally recognized, the value of the course is immense when it comes to the arena of jobs.
Our comprehensive workshop covers the Project Management process from beginning to end, honing your skills in the six prime focus areas: Governance, Prioritization, Escalation, Resource Management, Benefits Realization, and Stakeholder Management. As a PgMP® credential holder, you will be able to promote better integration and coordination of multiple projects for the overall benefit of the program.
- Program Management Foundation Information
- Program Management framework and Life cycle
- Program Definition phase
- Program Strategic alignment
- Program Benefits Management
- Program governance
- Program Stakeholder Engagement
- Program Management Supporting process – Overview
- Definition phase activities of Supporting process
- Program Benefit delivery phase activities of Supporting process
- Program Closure phase activities of Supporting process
- Program Management Applications
- Tips and Tricks
- Sample Exam Questions
- Get the basics of Project Management Institute’s framework of handling complex multiple related projects (program)
- Learn what a program is, and how it is different from a project or a portfolio.
- Understand program management skills, competencies, tools and techniques with practical sample templates, and forms for managing programs.
- Initiate and organize a large-scale program to implement business strategy.
- Learn how to structure and govern a program.
- Establish and implement program governance to ensure consistent alignment with organizational strategy
- Learn to sequence projects, budgets, schedules and optimize resource allocation.
- Set up effective communication, collaboration and reporting structures, coordinate all ongoing operations.
- Improve the effectiveness of an organization’s approach to program management.
- Coordinate stakeholder relationships smoothly
- Manage, execute and control a successful program consisting of multiple, related projects
- 21 PDUs
- Course delivered by certified instructors
- Group discussion learning through instructor-led training
- PMI® Exam Application Form assistance with end-to-end support
- Quiz to test your knowledge
- Downloadable e-book
To apply for the Program Management Professional (PgMP)®, you need to have either:
A Four-year Degree (Bachelors or Global equivalent), with at least four years of Project Management experience and four years of Program Management experience.
A Secondary Diploma (High school or Global equivalent), with at least four years of Project Management experience and seven years of Program Management experience.
Note: If you do not meet these requirements, please consider the Project Management Professional (PMP®) credential.
Register and log in to PMI®s Online System to get started
- A printable PgMP® application form is also available.
- You can always refer the PgMP® Handbook for further information
- As part of PMI®s Continuing Certification Requirements program, a PgMP® credential holder will need to earn 60 PDUs per three-year cycle.
Who Should Attend?
This course will be useful for professionals in the following roles, among others:
- Team Leads,Sponsors, Project Directors, Program Managers,
- Portfolio Managers, or Project Management Office (PMO) Heads.
- Willing to know more about the processes/benefits of the Program Management approach in supporting organizational strategy can attend this course.
Frequently Asked Questions
The next step after Project Management Professional (PMP)®Certification, the PgMP® credential from PMI® addresses the community of professionals who are responsible for the coordinated management of multiple projects that are in alignment with organizational objectives. They are required to direct and manage complex activities that may span functions, organizations, cultures and geographies.
You are entitled to full/partial refund as governed by EdHutrefund policies. Do read the policy details.
Yes. You need to bring your Photo ID Proof such as National ID card, Driving License etc., we need this in order to issue Participation Certificate and booking certification exam as required.
EdHut Study Kit include Course ware Hardcopy, Soft copies of study materials, Sample Questions, other required materials. .
Yes, we offer course completion certificate after you successfully complete the training program.
We conduct whole day classroom revision session for this reason. In case, if you have quick queries, we fully support you to arrange a call from Trainer
It is easy to enroll for classroom training online. There are several options to pay either through your debit/credit card that includes Visa Card, MasterCard; American Express or - via PayPal. Payment receipt will be issued to the candidate automatically by email.
Yes, you can extend the access period by paying an additional fee. Contact email@example.com for further information.
Yes, we do offer group packages for the classroom training programs. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org know more about group concessions.