Those who are aspiring to be project managers they know that the field of project management courses id littered with certificate courses such as technical training program and master’s program. This varies in the degree of relevance and significance. The PMI – Project Management Institute is the world’s biggest association for the profession of project management profession. It consolidates all the pmp programs and provides a standard uniform pattern and technical expertise with globally recognized certification. As the demand of project managers is increasing and complexity of the tasks given has evolves, so has the PMIs certification programs have changed rapidly. The candidate needs to be aware of all the programs available and should be able to choose one according to the relevance by contacting Edhut Project Management Certification Courses Bahrain.
PMI is currently offering eight certifications courses. Of which four of them are general project management certifications and the rest four are specialty certifications. Typically, the general project management certifications of PMI are designed such to demonstrate mastery of a project manager's present career position and also indicate their employer’s preparedness for advancement. PMI's specialty certification course majorly attempts to demonstrate an advanced understanding of particular project manager’s role and methodologies. Consequently, while considering a general project management certification, the candidate should consider where they are placed in their careers. For quick referral, each of the certifications stated would have a minimum level of required experience or an applicable area of expertise that is associated to their titles.
- General PMI Certifications
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® - It’s an Entry Level course
- Project Management Professional (PMP)® - Requires 3-5 years of experience
- Program Management Professional (PgMP)® - Requires 4-11 years of experience
- Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP)SM - For experts in their field hence require 8 or more years of experience
- Specialty PMI Certifications
- PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® - is designed for candidates in risk management roles
- PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)® - appropriate for the candidates in project scheduling roles
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® - unusual course designed for candidates utilizing Agile methodology
- OPM3® Professional Certification – it is specifically created to train candidates utilizing OPM3 methodology
The CAPM course demonstrates a fundamental understanding of the process of project management and overreaching commitment to the stated industry. This is an entry level certification that is offered by PMI. This signifies that the employer is ready to take a plunge into the larger project by undertaking more responsibility. Hence, it the certification for novice, who have no prior experience in project management and is looking to jump start their career. As PMI offers these courses online, so candidates all over world can easily take these up. But one still require enrolling themselves with a local institute that offers the technical backup support. The Edhut Project Management Courses Online Bahrain is a fully furnished training institute that provides its candidates the best educational experience. Being technical in nature one needs to pass an exam so only a registered institute can hold these exams and issue the certificate of passing this exam.