ITIL Foundation Certification Training
ITIL® is a set of best practices for IT service management (ITSM) that aims in aligning IT services with the needs of business. The IT industry is constantly looking for individuals who are adequately trained in the field of ITIL. This course has lately become the widely accepted standard for IT service management, globally. The best ITIL training from the best training institute enables the participant with the best set of cohesive IT service management practices.
EdHut is an Authorized Training Organisation (ATO) providing ITIL training across the globe. Training are structured with EdHut unique learning methodology in delivering training with real time examples that are not only highly informative, but also provides the right amount of practical knowledge and practice for the participants, helping them to acquire knowledge about ITIL concepts and enabling them in pursuing strong career in IT service management domain.
- Service management as a practice (comprehension)
- The ITIL service lifecycle (comprehension)
- Generic concepts and definitions (awareness)
- Key principles and models (comprehension)
- Selected processes (awareness)
- Service Strategy
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Service Operation
- Continual Service Improvement
- Selected functions (awareness)
- Selected roles (awareness)
- Technology and architecture (awareness)
- Competence and training (awareness
- Learn about IT Service Management best practices, generic concepts, key principles, and ITIL® 2011 process models that are required to clear the ITIL Foundation exam
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the purpose, objective and scope of service strategy, service design, service transition, service operations, and Continual Service Improvement
- Learn how to apply ITIL tools, techniques and concepts to improve efficiency and effectiveness in business changes to optimize customer experience
- Understand how to apply lean principles and automate standard tasks, to improve efficiency of ITSM processes
- Save costs by centralizing activities and teams using well defined fit-for purpose and fit-for-use processes
You will be certified in ITIL® Foundation from AXELOS by following these processes:
Step 1: Appear for ITIL® Foundation exam after completing the training
Step 2: Score 65% in 60 minutes [i.e. 26 answers out of 40 questions
Step 3: Earn two ITIL® credits on successful completion of ITIL® Foundation exam
Who Should Attend?
ITIL certification is an essential requirement for professionals who needs a basic understanding of ITIL® framework and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization. This certification is most suited for:
- IT Managers/Support teams
- System Administrators/Analysts
- Operations Managers
- Database Administrators
- Service Delivery Professionals
- Quality Analysts
- Application Management team/Development team
- Process Owners/Practitioners
Frequently Asked Questions
You are entitled to full/partial refund as governed by EdHutrefund policies. Do read the policy details.
Yes. You need to bring your Photo ID Proof such as National ID card, Driving License etc., we need this in order to issue Participation Certificate and booking certification exam as required.
EdHut Study Kit include Course ware Hardcopy, Soft copies of study materials, Sample Questions, other required materials.
Yes, we offer course completion certificate after you successfully complete the training program .
We conduct whole day classroom revision session for this reason. In case, if you have quick queries, we fully support you to arrange a call from Trainer
It is easy to enroll for classroom training online. There are several options to pay either through your debit/credit card that includes Visa Card, MasterCard; American Express or - via PayPal. Payment receipt will be issued to the candidate automatically by email.
Yes, you can extend the access period by paying an additional fee. Contact email@example.com for further information.
Yes, we do offer group packages for the classroom training programs. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org know more about group concessions.