MS Project Training
Microsoft Project is a project management software, developed and sold by Microsoft, that is designed to assist a project manager in developing a plan, assigning resources to tasks, tracking progress, managing the budget, and analyzing workloads.
Microsoft Project was the company's third Microsoft Windows-based application, and within a couple of years of its introduction it became the dominant PC-based project management software.
While part of the Microsoft Office family, it has never been included in any of the Office suites. It is available currently in two editions, Standard and Professional. Microsoft Project's proprietary file format is .mpp.
In today’s world, successful project management is critical for corporate performance. Project management executives and senior managers use multiple tools to plan, manage, and follow progress of their projects assigned to their teams. With MS Project training, you can put together and track projects and plan schedules keeping in mind the agenda, duration and relationships of tasks involved. MS Project offers dynamic project management tools complemented by high usability and flexibility, making it one of the most widely used project management solutions used worldwide.
Our course supports Microsoft Project best practice procedures, giving you a thorough understanding of the Microsoft Project management software and tools. Having completed the course, you will be able to effectively assess, plan, monitor and see projects through to successful completion. Your organization will reap benefits from increased efficiency in delivering projects on time and budget, with more effective resourcing.
- Project Management Concepts
- Introduction to MS Project
- Formulating a Task List
- Activity 1
- Allocating, Documenting and Setting up Resources
- PMI-ACP® Exam Application
- Formatting and Printing Your Plan Using Gantt Charts
- Activity 2
- Tracking Project Progress
- Detailing Tasks, Resources and Assignments
- Detailing Project Plans
- Printing and Sharing Project Details
- Activity 3
- Tracking Time and Progress on Tasks and Assignments
- Reporting Project Status
- Rescheduling and Getting Your Project Back on Track
- Formatting Gantt Chart, Network Diagram and Calendar views
- SActivity 4
- Measuring Performances against indicators
- Customizing Project and Creating a Resource Pool
- Create and define project goals with Microsoft Office Project
- Work with estimates and within budget requirements
- Work efficiently with deadlines, dependencies, constraints, and task completion calendars
- Analyze and determine behavior using task types and scheduling formulae.
- Create custom formats of Microsoft Project views
- Analyze and control resource utilization
- Track progress of projects.
- Construct project reports with efficient analyses of project, resource, and task data.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Blended learning (Classroom course 2007/10 + access to 2013 e-learning)
- 90 days free access to online training on MS Project 2013
- 30 PDUs (upon completion of 16 hours of Classroom Training + 14 hours of Online Training) towards CCR for existing PMP Certified Professionals
- Downloadable e-book
On successful completion of the course, you will receive a Course Completion Certificate from EdHut with Credits.
Who Should Attend?
This course will be useful for professionals in the following roles, among others:
- Project Managers
- Project Planners
- Team Leaders
- Quality Assurance Staff
- Project Controllers
- Product Owners
- Anyone looking to demonstrate level of experience and knowledge of MS Project.
Frequently Asked Questions
The course supports Microsoft Project best practice procedures, giving you a thorough understanding of the Microsoft Project management software and tools. On completing the course, you will be able to effectively assess, plan, monitor and see projects through to successful closure. Your organization will reap benefits from increased efficiency in delivering projects on time and budget, with more effective resourcing.
You are entitled to full/partial refund as governed by EdHutrefund policies. Do read the policy details.
Yes. You need to bring your Photo ID Proof such as National ID card, Driving License etc., we need this in order to issue Participation Certificate and booking certification exam as required.
EdHut Study Kit include Course ware Hardcopy, Soft copies of study materials, Sample Questions, other required materials. .
Yes, we offer course completion certificate after you successfully complete the training program.
We conduct whole day classroom revision session for this reason. In case, if you have quick queries, we fully support you to arrange a call from Trainer
It is easy to enroll for classroom training online. There are several options to pay either through your debit/credit card that includes Visa Card, MasterCard; American Express or - via PayPal. Payment receipt will be issued to the candidate automatically by email.
Yes, you can extend the access period by paying an additional fee. Contact email@example.com for further information.
Yes, we do offer group packages for the classroom training programs. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org know more about group concessions.