Oracle Primavera P6 V18.8
The recognized standard for high-performance project management Primavera P6 V18.8 Professional Project Management, handles large-scale, highly sophisticated and multifaceted projects. Organize projects of up to 100,000 activities with unlimited resources and an unlimited number of target plans.
Oracle Primavera’s P6 V18.8 Professional Project Management addresses the challenges faced in working with large scale, highly sophisticated and multifaceted projects. It lays out guidelines on how to make informed decisions regarding portfolio management, evaluate the risks and potential returns and analyze and determine optimal resource allocation and scheduling to complete the project successfully and within all constraints.
21 hours of comprehensive training teaches end-users how to manage a project from conception to completion using P6, Oracle Primavera’s latest web-based Project Management application. Learn to efficiently create, schedule, track and monitor project performance and execution. Candidates will also learn to conduct what-if and analyze alternative project plans.
- Balance resource capacity
- Plan, schedule, and control complex projects
- Allocate best resources and track progress
- Monitor and visualize project performance versus plan
- Conduct what-if analysis and analyze alternative project plans
- Create a project
- Create a work breakdown structure
- Add activities
- Maintain the project documents library
- Create relationships
- Assign constraints
- Format schedule data
- Definition of a Project
- What is Project Management?
- What is Operations Management?
- What is Program Management?
- What is Portfolio Management?
- Project Management Office (PMO)
- Managing Constraints
- Role of a Project Manager
- Organizational Structure
- Enterprise Environmental Factors
- Organizational Process Assets
- Project lifecycle Vs. Product Life cycle
- Define roles and resources
- Assign roles
- Assign resources and costs
- Analyze resources
- Optimize the project plan
- Execute the project
- Report performance
- Learn to manage multiple projects skilfully
- Learn to create a project , and create a work breakdown structure
- Understand how to add activities as required, and maintain a project documents library in an organised manner
- Create relationships and work out project schedules
- Learn to define and assign roles, analyze resources and work within constraints
- Work on optimizing the project plan
- Execute the project to the desired parameters
- Learn to report performance
- 21 hours of interactive, classroom based training program
- Hands-on sessions conducted by highly experienced and skilled trainers
- Easy-to-understand training program
- Downloadable e-book
- Dedicated post training support and assistance
- 21 PMI PDUs
- Course completion certificate
On successful completion of the course, you will receive a Course Completion Certificate from EdHut with Credits.
Who Should Attend?
This course will be useful for professionals in the following roles, among others:
- Project Managers.
- Project Engineers
- Project Coordinators
- Planning Managers
- Planning Engineers
- Project Cost Control Engineers
- Quantity Surveyors
- Civil Engineers
Frequently Asked Questions
Oracle Primavera’s P6 V8 Professional Project Management addresses the challenges faced in working with large scale, highly sophisticated and multifaceted projects. This application can be used to organize projects with up to 100,000 activities. It lays out guidelines on how to make informed decisions regarding portfolio management, evaluate the risks and potential returns and analyze and determine optimal resource allocation and scheduling to complete the project successfully and within all constraints. You will learn to efficiently create, schedule, track and monitor project performance and execution. Candidates will also learn to conduct what-if and analyze alternative project plans.
You are entitled to full/partial refund as governed by EdHutrefund policies. Do read the policy details.
Yes. You need to bring your Photo ID Proof such as National ID card, Driving License etc., we need this in order to issue Participation Certificate and booking certification exam as required.
EdHut Study Kit include Course ware Hardcopy, Soft copies of study materials, Sample Questions, other required materials. .
Yes, we offer course completion certificate after you successfully complete the training program.
We conduct whole day classroom revision session for this reason. In case, if you have quick queries, we fully support you to arrange a call from Trainer.
It is easy to enroll for classroom training online. There are several options to pay either through your debit/credit card that includes Visa Card, MasterCard; American Express or - via PayPal. Payment receipt will be issued to the candidate automatically by email.
Yes, you can extend the access period by paying an additional fee. Contact email@example.com for further information.
Yes, we do offer group packages for the classroom training programs. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org know more about group concessions.