TOGAF9.1 Certification Training
TOGAF 9.1 training from EdHut is designed as per The Open Group norms to ensure that you have an in-depth understanding of the Framework as well as help you clear the exam in the first attempt. Our training will help you understand how to apply ADM and architecture governance in Enterprise Architecture Development.
TOGAF is an industry recognized enterprise architecture framework used widely across the world. TOGAF 9.1 certification at Edhut assists students in acquiring both Level 1 and Level 2 certifications in one go. This TOGAF training is aimed at participants who require basic to advanced knowledge of Architecture Development Method (ADM), Architecture Repository and Enterprise Continuum.
- Architecture Forum – Mission
- Stakeholders and Value
- What is an Enterprise?
- What is an Architecture?
- What is Enterprise Architecture?
- Architecture Types
- Why Enterprise Architecture?
- Pressure to develop Enterprise Architecture
- Business Benefits of Enterprise Architecture
- The Importance of Governance
- What do we mean by Governance?
- The Value of a Framework
- Enterprise Architecture Development Method
- TOGAF Origins
- TOGAF Development
- TOGAF Scope
- TOGAF Goals
- TOGAF Capability Framework
- TOGAF 9 Components
- Introduction to the Architecture Development Method
- The Enterprise Continuum and Tools
- Architecture Repository
- The Architecture Content Framework
- The Architecture Content Metamodel
- The Preliminary Phase
- Architecture Governance
- Business Scenarios
- Stakeholder Management
- Views and View points
- Building Blocks
- Architecture Implementation Support Techniques
- Phase A: Architecture Vision
- Phase B: Business Architecture
- Phase B: Business Architecture—Catalogs, Diagrams and Matrices
- Phase C: Information Systems Architectures
- Phase C: Data Architecture
- Phase C: Data Architecture—Catalogs, Matrices and Diagrams
- The Integrated Information Infrastructure Reference Model
- Phase C: Applications Architecture
- Phase C: Applications Architecture – Catalogs, Matrices and Diagrams
- Foundation Architecture
- Phase D: Technology Architecture
- Phase D: Technology Architecture – Catalogs, Matrices and Diagrams
- PMigration Planning Techniques
- Phase E: Opportunities and Solutions
- PPhase F: Migration Planning
- Phase G: Implementation Governance
- Phase H: Architecture Change Management
- ADM Requirements Management
- Architecture Partitioning
- Guidelines for Adapting the ADM: Iteration and Levels
- PGuidelines for Adapting the ADM: Security
- Guidelines for Adapting the ADM: SOA
- Architecture Maturity Models
- Architecture Skills Framework
- Acquire the relevant knowledge required to clear the TOGAF 9.1 certification exam
- Understand the core concepts of TOGAF, such as the Architecture Development Method (ADM), Enterprise Continuum, Architecture Repository
- Learn in detail about architecture governance, architecture views, viewpoints, stakeholders, and architecture building blocks
- Master the guidelines for adapting the ADM Architecture, Maturity Models and Architecture Skills Framework
TOGAF ® Foundation: Level 1
There is no eligibility criterion for the TOGAF ® Foundation Certification Exam; however, basic knowledge would be advisable.
Process for the Exam:
The exam will be Paper-based and will be given right after theTOGAF ® FoundationCourse. The exam format is as follows:
- 40 questions per paper
- 55% required to pass
- 60 minutes duration
- Closed book
TOGAF ® Foundation: Level 2
You should be a TOGAF ® Foundation Certification Credential holder to be eligible for the TOGAF® .
- 8 questions Complex Multiple Choice Scenario-based
- Candidates must score 60% marks to pass
- One-and-a-half hours (90 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
- Open book exam (official TOGAF® manual only)
Who Should Attend?
Organizations that seek Boundary-less Information Flow can use TOGAF 9 in defining and implementing the structures and processes, to enable access to integrated information within and between enterprises. This certification is most suited for:
- Enterprise Architecture Professionals
- Business Architects
- IT Architects
- Data Architects, Systems Architects, and Solutions Architects.
- Individuals who require a deeper understanding of TOGAF 9
Frequently Asked Questions
You are entitled to full/partial refund as governed by EdHutrefund policies. Do read the policy details.
Yes. You need to bring your Photo ID Proof such as National ID card, Driving License etc., we need this in order to issue Participation Certificate and booking certification exam as required.
EdHut Study Kit include Course ware Hardcopy, Soft copies of study materials, Sample Questions, other required materials.
Yes, we offer course completion certificate after you successfully complete the training program .
We conduct whole day classroom revision session for this reason. In case, if you have quick queries, we fully support you to arrange a call from Trainer
It is easy to enroll for classroom training online. There are several options to pay either through your debit/credit card that includes Visa Card, MasterCard; American Express or - via PayPal. Payment receipt will be issued to the candidate automatically by email.
Yes, you can extend the access period by paying an additional fee. Contact email@example.com for further information.
Yes, we do offer group packages for the classroom training programs. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org know more about group concessions.