Our focus is complete customer satisfaction. In the event, if you are displeased with the services provided, we will refund back the money, provided the reasons are genuine and proved after investigation. Please read the fine prints of each deal before buying it, it provides all the details about the services or the product you purchase.
In case of dissatisfaction from our services, clients have the liberty to cancel their projects and request a refund from us. Our Policy for the cancellation and refund will be as follows:
CANCELLATIONS / RESCHEDULES BY CUSTOMER
· Cancellations received within 24 hours of registration would be offered a full refund.
· Cancellations received less than 10 days to the training would not be offered a refund. As a courtesy, we could allow you to apply 50% of your payment towards a future training program within one year of the cancellation date.
· Cancellations 1-3 days prior to class and no-shows would not be offered a refund and the amount would not be credited to a future training.
· Reschedules received greater than 15 days to the class would be credited to a future training date.
· Reschedules received less than 10 days would be credited to a future training but with 10% (of standard fee) reschedule charge.
· Registrant substitutions may be made at any time.
· Please note that if you do not cancel or do not attend, you would not be offered a refund nor will the amount be credited to a future training.
CANCELLATIONS / RESCHEDULES BY EDHUT
· Edhut reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a class at any time, including but not limited to, insufficient registrations, classroom or trainer unavailability, or if the trainer could not attend due to unforeseen circumstances.
· You are advised to consult with Edhut training consultant prior to making any travel arrangements for a training.
· Edhut is not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or special damages that may be incurred due to a cancellation of a scheduled class.